2018 is MY YEAR!
I’m naming it and claiming it! It’s already been off to a great start. Let me list all of the reasons why, let me count the ways!:
- The EAGLES WON THE SUPERBOWL!
- I started a new job that is paying what I’ve been looking to be paid for yeeeears and it’s in line with my career goals.
- I got a brand new car!
- I’m on my way to financial freedom!
- My family and friends are all healthy and happy.
- I’ve found the love of my life and our future is looking bright.
- I’ve been blogging and vlogging more; and…
- I finally started a Podcast.
Things couldn’t be any better. To top it all off, my relationship with God is flourishing and He is the reason I have so much to be thankful for.
I was at work the other day and I was just standing there thanking God for all He has done! I wanted to shout at the top of my lungs, THANK YOU LORD! I’m in such a great space right now, I’m looking forward to everything that is coming my way for the duration of the year. I truly believe when you focus on what truly matters and you continue to have faith, good things will happen. I am proof of that. For a while, things were pretty shaky and I was unsure of how my life would pan out. But I am so grateful for the support I have in my life and I plan to continue riding this wave into a lifetime of happiness. I just have to remember to do what I’ve been doing; staying grateful and humble for all of God’s small blessings and not sweating the small stuff–especially when I have no control over the outcome.
My story/journey is not over! This is just the semicolon in my sentence…there’s more to come. WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!